Forms & Links


Other Forms (Related to Travel):

"How To" Guides:

  • HSU Travel Guide (How to complete a Travel Authorization form and Travel Expense Claim form)

The following Concur guides are provided by the Department of General Services. HSU's Concur website screens may look slightly different from what's displayed in these training videos and documents since it has been customized to meet our travel policy.

In order to use Concur (online travel booking tool), you will first need to request access from the campus Concur system administrator by completing the Concur Access Request form.  If you arrange travel for others in your department/area, you may also request Concur access. Both the traveler and travel assistant would need to provide the following information: Name of traveler (legal name), employee ID number, department name, phone number, HSU user ID email address.

Before booking travel, a travel authorization number is required.

Travel Related Links/Documents: