Public Works / Maintenance

All building maintenance, new construction, independent contractors, repairs, and installations to any state land or building, whether owned or leased, must be purchased using Requisition for a Purchase Order (PO) or Agreement/Contract. The requirements for processing those projects are linked below.

Email for help with navigating the process.